This year in April the U.S. Census will be conducting the 2010 Census Count. They are currently looking for temporary positions in the Tampa Bay Area. Please let your staff and qualified clients know about this open opportunity.
Qualifications to obtain a position include:
- You are able to read, write, and speak English.
- You are a U.S. citizen.
- You are a legal permanent resident, or non-citizen with an appropriate work visa, and you possess a bilingual skill for which there are no available qualified U.S. citizens.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have a valid social security number.
- You take a written test of basic skills.
- You have a valid driver's license.
- You pass a background check.
- You commit to four days of training. You will be paid for training days. Training can be held either during daytime hours or during evening and weekend hours.
- If you are a male applicant born after 12/31/59, you must confirm that you are registered with the Selective Service System.