- Learning the New HMIS Data Standards and soon to be released Technical Standards;
- Writing additional grants to support the system and it's users;
- Working on the new requirements for the Economic Stimulus funds (coming soon);
- Re-develop and enhance the TBIN training curriculum;
- Preparing for annual re-training of users on priviacy safefty and security;
- Preparing the roll out of the new vendor products that incorprate new standards;
- Enhance current TBIN policies and procedures.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
The TBIN staff is diligently working to make system improvements and stay up on all the changes happening in our community. This summer there are several items the TBIN staff are wotking on:
Over the next several months, there seems to be alot of activity around prerparing for the future, although no one has a crystal ball. TBIN staff will limit training opportunitities during this transition, but will continue to communicate changes to all users and agencies.
If you have any questions, please give the TBIN staff a call.
Posted by Edward Perry at 4:29 PM